AL-MEISTER ALM 3222 AUTO LAMINATOR
The ALM 3222 fully automatic laminator is the next generation in automatic laminating, the ALM 3222 offers upgrades from the original ALM 3220. Upgrades include heated rollers for crystal clear scratch free lamination and micro adjustable side trimmers for precise flush cutting or the exact border encapsulation you want. This unit also features built in long mode operation for banner length prints and can handle up to 13" wide sheets (12.6" of film coverage). You would think with all these upgrades that the ALM 3222 would be hard to use, but no, the ALM 3222 has the same easy operation that provides practically unattended operation. The ALM 3222 is completely portable with locking roller casters and a small foot print of less than 4 sq. feet. This laminator automatically feeds up to 200 sheets and can laminate from copy paper up to heavy 130# cover stock.
- Laminates paper up to 130 lb cover stock
- Virtually Unattended Operation
- 120 Volt, 15 amp service with economy mode
- Ultra quick warm up of less than 5 minutes
- Sheet sizes: 13" x 19", 12" x 18", 11" x 17", & 8.5" x 11"
- Automatic single or double sided lamination
- Adjustable Automatic Flush or Sealed edge trim custom encapsulation
- Model No.: ALM 3222
- Laminating Speed: 20"- 68"/min.
- Temperature Range: 170-270°F
- Ultra Fast Warm-Up Time: Approx. 5 minutes
- Thickness of Objects: 20 lb bond - 130lb cover
- Paper Feeding Capacity: 200 sheets, Adjustable Paper Guide
- Trimming Methods: (2 modes) Flush trim or edge seal for all 4 sides of the print
- Operation Panel: LCD display for start, stop, temperature, speed and trim settings, leading and trailing edge side cuts are adjustable
- Other Features: Laminated sheet counter; Film tension control, Roller gap lever, Paper thickness adjustment lever, Automatic stop at end of film, Power saving mode, Emergency stop function
- Power Consumption: 900W
- Power Supply: AC 120V (60Hz)
- Net Weight: Laminator: 130 lbs., Stand: 48.5 lbs.
Not sure which product is best for you? We're here to help!
Call us today at 800.732.2510!